Job Description (Quality Analyst – Software Testing)
Urgently required candidates for the position of Quality Analyst – Software Testing at our organisation Xipe Tech with 1 – 3 years of Work Experience in Software Testing.
Job Roles and Responsibilities
- Proven software testing experience and problem-solving skills.
- Should have good analytical and communication skills.
- Good hands-on testing concepts, testing life cycle and bug life cycle.
- Preparing, understanding test scenarios, and writing test cases as per requirements.
- Designing Test Plan, Review of Test Scenarios, Test cases and Test Data.
- Should be strong in Manual, Regression, Functional and Ad hoc Testing
- Should be able to analyses and report bugs and maintain attrition reports.
- Should be able to contribute in all stages Software Development Lifecycle and Software Testing Lifecycle.
- Regular feedback to Development Team and Test Lead on stability of tested components.
- Good understanding of Defect Reporting, Integration System Testing, Black Box Testing, knowledge of automated testing tools ill be an added advantage.
- Work well under pressure and meet deadlines.
Industry: IT-Software / Software Development
Functional Area: IT Software – Quality Analyst, Software Testing
Role: Quality Analyst – Software Testing
Experience Level: 1 – 3 years
Annual Salary in INR : 1,20,000 – 2,40,000 p.a
Number of Vacancies: 5 positions
Key Skills: Strong Analytical skills, Communication skills, Test Planning, Test Cases, Regression Testing, Black Box Testing, Manual Testing, Manual Test Execution, Bug Tracking, Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC), Automation Testing, Unit Testing, Data Driven Testing, User Acceptance Testing, Selenium Testing, Integration Testing, Defect Reporting, JIRA
UG: B. Tech, B.C.A.
PG: M. Tech, M.C.A.